Who is Responsible for the Processing of your Personal Data?
What Personal Data Do We Collect and When
We ask that you provide us with certain personal information in order to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you shop, contact our customer service, ask for news, create an account, participate in our events or contests, or interact with or use our Website This personal information includes the following:
• Contact details, including name, email, no. telephone, postal and billing address
• Login and account details, including username, password and unique user ID
• Personal information, including gender, city, date of birth and shopping history
• Payment or credit card details
• Pictures, photos and videos
• Information on physical characteristics and
• Personal preferences, such as your wish list, as well as marketing and cookie preferences.
• We collect additional personal information from you to provide specific information within our Website.
• Device IDs, call status, network access, storage information, and battery information.
• Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, web browser identification and version data, as well as web beacons and tags.
We comply with local law and do not allow children to register on our Website when they are under sixteen (16) years old. We will seek parental consent for the children participating in our experiences and events.
Tools to Set Up What Personal Data We Collect
When using our Website, we also provide timely information and your consent to certain practices. For example, we get your consent to use your site and send you notifications. We may obtain this consent through our Website or using the usual consent provided on your device.
Why and how we use your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
To provide information about our Website and the Services you request
When you use our Website, we use your personal information to provide you with the product or service you have requested. For example, if you make a purchase on the thefashionshop.gr website, or participate in an event or promotion, we will use the contact information you give us to contact you about the purchase, event or promotion. If you contact our customer service, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you purchased, to help you resolve a problem or answer your questions.
In many cases, in order to use certain elements on our Website, you may need to provide thefashionshop.gr with additional data or additional consent for the use of certain elements in a certain way. For example, to share content on social media, you may need to provide the login details for your social media accounts.
To share information about our products, services and events, as well as for other promotional purposes.
When you provide your consent, we will send you promotional communications and news about the products, services, events of thefashionshop.gr and other promotional activities. You can opt-out of these communications at any time after you have given this consent.
If you are already a customer of thefashionshop.gr (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact information you provide to send you marketing updates on similar products or services of thefashionshop.gr, where permitted by applicable law (unless you have already chosen not to receive such content). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing information. We may use the information you provide to us, as well as information from other products or services of thefashionshop.gr, such as your use of our Website, the visits or purchases you make to our stores, your participation in events and competitions – to personalize our communication with you about products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
For the operation, improvement and maintenance of our business, products and services.
Use your personal data for our business. For example, when making a purchase, we use this information for accounting, auditing and other internal operations. We use personal data about how you use our products and services to improve your user experience, to assist you in identifying technical and service issues, and to manage our Website.
For the protection of rights, assets or security, ours or those of others.
For general research and analysis purposes.
We use data about how we use our Website, and / or our services to better understand consumer behavior and preferences. For example, we may use information on how to use the search and find products by visitors of thefashionshop.gr website, in order to better understand the best ways to organize and present product offers in the “showcases” of our online stores .
We may also use your personal data in other ways and we will provide special notifications when we collect the data, while securing your consent where needed.
In order to process your personal data, we rely on certain legal bases, depending on how you operate on our Website.
• When you buy thefashionshop.gr products from our Website, we need your personal data to fulfill the contract between us. For example, we need the payment and contact details for the delivery of your order.
• We also rely on other legal bases in order to defend our reasonable rights as a business, or to comply with a legal obligation or to protect our vital interests.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
Thefashionshop.gr shares your personal data with:
• Thefashionshop.gr retail stores for the purposes and under the terms mentioned above
• Third party service providers that process personal data on behalf of thefashionshop, for example for credit card and payment processing, transfers and deliveries, hosting, management and maintenance of our data, email distribution, research and analysis, brand management and products, as well as the management of certain services and items. When we use third party service providers we enter into agreements that oblige them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
• Other third parties, to the extent required for the following purposes: (i) compliance with a government request, court decision or applicable law; , (iii) our protection against third party claims, and (iv) helping to prevent or investigate fraud (eg counterfeiting)
• To other third parties when you have given your consent
We may also transfer any personal data we hold about you in the event of the sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets (such as in the event of a reorganization, transfer, liquidation or liquidation).
Notification by you
When you use certain social media items on our Website, you may create a public profile that includes information such as username, profile picture and city. You can also share content with your friends or the general public, including information about your interaction with thefashionshop.gr We encourage you to use the tools we provide to manage sharing on thefashionshop.gr social media in order to control the information you make available through thefashionshop social media elements.
Protection and Management of your Personal Data
Encryption & Security
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to protect the security of your personal data.
International data transfer
We take steps to comply with applicable legal requirements for the transfer of personal data to recipients in countries outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland that do not provide an adequate level of protection. We use various measures to ensure that your personal data transferred to these countries enjoys adequate protection in accordance with data protection rules. These include signing the EU Standard Contract Clauses, certifying that the recipient has adopted the Corporate Binding Rules or complying with the EU-US and Switzerland-US Privacy Shield. intercompany data transfer agreement.
Protecting your personal data
Your rights regarding your personal data
You have the right to request the following: (i) access to your personal data, (ii) electronic copy of your personal data (portability) (iii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate, or (iv) deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances provided by applicable law. These rights are not absolute. In the event that we have secured your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you would like to request a copy of your personal information or to exercise any other rights you may have, please contact us.
Choosing Not to Receive Marketing Communications:
If you have a thefashionshop.gr account, you can choose not to receive thefashionshop.gr marketing communications by modifying your options in the “view or change your profile” section of our Website. You can also choose not to receive marketing communications by changing the email and sms records by clicking the delete link or following the instructions included in the message.
Thefashionshop.gr collects information, which may include personal data, from the web browser you use when you use our Website. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies, to collect this information, which may include (i) your IP address, (ii) your unique cookie ID, information about your cookies, and information about whether your device has software for accessing certain components; (iii) unique device ID and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language; (v) operating system and system settings; country and time zone, (vii) previous visits to websites, (viii) information about your interaction with our Websites, such as number of clicks, purchases, declared preferences, and (ix) access times and related URLs.
It is also possible to collect information from third parties through Websites using cookies, third party plugins and widget tools. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of such data is subject to their own privacy policies.
• Functionality: These cookies are required for basic website functions and are therefore always enabled. They include cookies that allow our Website to “remember” you during your browsing, during a single visit or, if requested, from one visit to another. They allow the “Shopping Cart” and “Checkout” features to be available and help with security and compliance issues.
• Performance: These cookies allow us to improve the operation of our Website by monitoring usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your requests and allow us to remember your preferences on websites. Rejecting these cookies can lead to inadequate personalization of proposals and poor website performance.
• Social media and ads: Social media cookies offer you the ability to connect to the social media networks you use and share content from our Website on social media. Ad cookies (third parties) collect information to contribute to the better personalization of ads according to your interests, both on our Website and others. In some cases, these cookies include the processing of your personal data. Rejecting these cookies may result in the display of ads that are not so relevant to you or the inability to effectively connect with Facebook, Twitter, or other social media and / or the inability of you to share content on social media. networking.
For a complete and up-to-date summary of all third parties that have access to your web browser (via our Web site or others), we recommend that you install a plugin specifically designed for this purpose. You can also enable notification sent to you from your computer each time cookies are sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. This is done through the browser settings on each web browser and device you use. Because each web browser is a little different, we suggest that you refer to the web browser’s Help menu to learn how to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not have access to many elements that make our Website more efficient, and some of our services may not work properly.
Questions and Comments
If you wish to comment or have questions or concerns, or if you wish to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, contact the Consumer Services, or our Business Manager at:
You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you contact us through a private complaint, it will be evaluated in order to resolve the issue in a timely and effective manner. You also have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority in your country of residence.